Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Introduction

HELLO READERS 🥂


Life goes on... 🦆🤭

I'm Poonam a budding blogger tryna share everything informative I get to know.
My blog will be all about current affairs, UPSC, my daily life, literature, art and many other things.

I always aimed to be good citizen of the country and I won't be wasting my time to prove it rather than show it.

I have many talents which you will come to know further, please get engaged with my blog and help me grow.

I won't be publishing lengthy blogs but try to sum up the information in very short ways as possible.

I also aim to be a good tutor so I'll also be publishing all the educational ideas and basic concepts.

Concluding all above, thanks for reading. 📖 🖋️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enzymes

  • WHAT IS AN ENZYME? Enzymes are proteins which acts as biological catalyst, which play vital role in function of cell and act...